Thu/Fri League starts this week! The schedule is here.
Tue/Thu afternoon drop-in (12 noon – 2:30 pm) start this Thursday, Oct 14.
- $7 per game, 10-packs for $70 available
- this session used to start at 12:30 pm. We can go back to that if the majority of participants want.
- this session must be off the ice by 3:30 pm
Practice ice starts this week!
- 6 – 8 pm on Tuesdays
- always free to all members and novice curlers
- we’ll close if no one’s there by 6:30 pm, so let us know if you’re going to be late.
Novice curlers get the first 2 sessions (drop-in or League games) free while you figure out if the sport is for you. You’ll be asked for a $20 membership at the third session.
Learn to Curl dates coming soon!
Please remember that you must be fully vaccinated to play, and wear a mask except when curling or seated in the lounge with a drink. Please also read our Return to Play guidelines.