Registration will be this Friday from 6:30 – 8 pm. New curlers are welcome!
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
The Tuesday/Thursday afternoon drop-in folks can register when they show up to their first session. We’ll let you know soon when afternoon drop-in sessions will start.
Interested in our weekly Thursday/Friday League?
- Tell us what position you prefer and we’ll find you a team
- League draws will probably be Thursday at 6:30 and 7 pm, and Fridays at 5:30, 6:30 and 8 pm, but it will depend on the number of teams
- We plan to start Thursday/Friday League games the week of October 18
Please read the Return to Play guidelines, which contain the following info and more:
- Full vaccination is required for all curlers and spectators
- Everyone must sign a Declaration of Compliance – COVID-19 form and show proof of vaccinaton (unless exempt) when entering the building for the first time
- Please sign the COVID health declaration every session (by the front door)
- Pleas sign a waiver before curling
- Vaccination exemptions are only for organized non-sport events (i.e. meetings) with less than 50 people, youth curlers under 22, and adults supporting youth curlers
- Masks are required in the club everywhere except when curling and when seated in the lounge for eating and drinking
- In the lounge, please be seated and stick to one table, and put your mask back on when moving around
- Mask exemptions are only for children under 9 and those with related medical issues (see the guidelines and posted signs for details)
- Equipment (grippers, brooms, etc) will be available in limited quantities for free season rental, with priority given to juniors and novice curlers